PT, DPT, MBA, PCS
Dr. Lephart is a dynamic pediatric physical therapist with over twenty years of experience. She has a strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills and is efficient in time management, all of which are vital in autonomous work situations.
PT, MPT, PCS
Kristin Sanders, PT, MPT, PCS has been privileged to share in the journey of many children and their families as a pediatric physical therapist (PT) since 2001.
OUR CORE VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO US:
- Respect - Is our foundational value. We respect the people we work with, we value their input and ideas, and they value ours. Working together, we develop solutions based on our collective insight, wisdom, and creativity.
- Accountability - We are motivated, proactive, and embrace the opportunity to conquer a challenge. At STARs, we - See It, Own It, and Solve It!
- Compassion - Children are the source of our strength and the focus of our mission. We serve all children with compassion, respect and dignity.
- Excellence - We constantly pursue excellence through teamwork, continuous improvements, customer satisfaction, evidence- based treatments, continuing education, board certified specialists, and prudent resource management.
- Integrity - We conduct our work with integrity, honesty and fairness. We meet the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Fun - A child's greatest learning opportunities occur through creative play. We put the FUN into 'fun'damental and 'fun'tional therapy. Therapy should feel like it is play!